Chances are, you're planning a Target run in the next few days anyway, right? We knew it. While you're there, pick up everything you need to set your Thanksgiving table.
Here's one look we pulled together for you.
- : We're mad for plaid these days. And that includes this festive tablecloth.
- : White dinnerware runs the risk of being boring, but not this set with beaded accents.
- : With a dark ombre finish, this flatware set will keep your table fun and not too formal.
- : Look very closely at these neutral-colored napkins — they have thin gold thread running through them for an extra-special touch.
- : These wine glasses have just a hint of gold, which takes them above and beyond your standard stemware.
- : Do what this platter says and the holiday will be considered a success.
- : Mix a few of these with real pumpkins and your centerpieces are done. Bonus: They'll also look great lined up on a mantel.
- : Assign the seats this year and you won't have to worry about getting stuck next to your eccentric aunt. After the holiday, these rustic wood slices can hold photos on a shelf.
- : Put out a set this nice and no one will mind having to pass the salt for the 12th time in one night.