The largest video platform in the world, YouTube, continues to develop and releases more and more tools for content creators, ordinary users and advertisers. The platform does everything possible to retain old customers and attract new ones, attract whole families. For example, there is yt-family.com. Find more YouTube trends below.
- Timelapse is a combination of photos into one video to get the effect of movement.
- The trend towards using the style of the 90s continues.
- A breakthrough of short videos lasting 60 seconds is planned.
- The "Premieres" feature increases interest in new content.
- The course on environmental friendliness continues.
- In the YouTube trends of 2022, brands continue to focus on advertising in bloggers' videos with reviews of products and stores.
Use these trends for your own purposes!
Image by cottonbro from Pexels