Gibson Elite’s Volterra Cobalt dinnerware set is a great example of Gibson’s expertise in metallic reactive glazes. Your tabletop will look beautiful with these soft-square dishes that feature a stunning reactive cobalt and metallic glaze. The 16-piece dinnerware set is a complete service for four and includes four each of the following: dinner plates, salad dessert plates, soup bowls and mugs.
Do not be concerned with Gibson’s metallic reactive glazes. All Gibson dinnerware is food safe under FDA and California Prop 65 regulations.
Stoneware dinnerware is designed for everyday use and for added convenience is microwave and dishwasher safe.
The Dinnerware Buying Guide has useful information on what to expect from stoneware, product care and how dinnerware is sold.
Gibson Elite Web Site
Gibson Item No. 105988.16
• Pattern/Color: Volterra/Cobalt
• Material: Stoneware
• Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe
• Service for: Four (4)
• Number of pieces in set: Sixteen (16)
• Food safe (FDA, California Prop 65) for lead and cadmium
• Manufactured in China
• Four (4) Dinner plates: 10.75″ soft square
• Four (4) Salad/Dessert plates: 8.5″ soft square