Dining at Disneyland is an experience like no other. You can dine with Mickey and friends or the Disney Princesses. From simple fare to a fabulous gourmet meal, there's something for everyone to enjoy. At the theme parks, casual is the style, while epicures can indulge their passions at the elegant Napa Rose. It's easy to satisfy everyone's cravings at a Disneyland restaurant. All Priority Seating arrangements can be made by calling Disneyland directly at 714-781-DINE (3463) or by visiting the Disneyland website. Guest must provide a credit card when making reservations, which won't be charged unless you miss your reservation. Each restaurant maintains it's own cancellation policy, so check the specifics when you make your reservation. If you are a Dreams Unlimited Travel client, your personal vacation planning consultant will make all specialty tour and priority seatings for you. CLICK HERE for a no obligation quote on your Disneyland vacation from Dreams Unlimited Travel.
PRICING MAY BE HIGHER DURING PEAK PERIODS.
Disneyland Park Character Dining
- BREAKFAST PRICE: Adults: .00, Children (3-9) $14.00
Disney California Adventure Character Dining
Disney California Adventure temporarily replaces the evening Princess celebration with a World of Color dinner package during the busier times of the year. There are no changes to breakfast and lunch.
Join Ariel as she hosts a Princess celebration like no other. You may be surprised by a royal visit from Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and/or Aurora. A must do for the ‘Princess’ in your family. Dishes include pasta, tri-tip and grilled-lobster salad. You can eat inside or outside. The décor is “under the sea". The food is good and character interaction excellent. reservations recommended
- BREAKFAST PRICE: Adults: .00, Children (3-9) .00
- LUNCH PRICE: Adults: $40.00, Children (3-9) $23.00
- DINNER PRICE: Adults : $42.00, Children (3-9) $22.00
(Dinner includes World of Color viewing, but does not include Princesses.)
Disneyland Hotel Character Dining
- BRUNCH PRICE: Adults .00, Children (3-9).00
- DINNER PRICE: Adults: .00, Children (3-9) .00
- Hours: Brunch: 7:00 AM– 1:00 PM (Mon. thru Fri.), 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Sat. and Sun.) Dinner: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Daily
Paradise Pier Character Dining
- The California beach-themed breakfast buffet features an omelet station, flatbreads, and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco.
- BREAKFAST PRICE: Adults: $33.00, Children (3-9) $17.00
- Hours: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM daily
Grand Californian Character Dining
Located at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
-The Storytellers Cafe serves an all you can eat buffet style breakfast with Chip & Dale and Pluto. Menu items also available.
- BREAKFAST BUFFET PRICE: Adults: $30, Children (3-9) $14
- Breakfast Ala Carte Menu: Prices range from $16.99 - $22.99
- Hours: 7:00 AM – 11:30 AM